|Tutorials and Tools
|Protocol Development Information
|Human Subjects Protection (HSP)
|Safety and Pharmacovigilance
|Case Report Form
Latest News & Updates
- 2016 Network meeting safety trainings available on the Safety and Pharmacovigilance Training page
August 16, 2016
- Updated versions of the Division of AIDS Risk Worksheet Guidelines, DAIDS Protocol Risk Worksheet, and the applicable SOP are now available on the Protocol Development Information page.
July 28, 2016
- Learn more about DAIDS and its collaborators! An interactive tool DAIDS Collaborators – Roles in the DAIDS Clinical Trial Lifecycle has been posted to the Tutorials and Tools page.
June 22, 2016
- Two DAIDS Informed Consent Templates are now available on the Protocol Development Information page. For more detailed information and resources, review the Broadcast Memo.
February 23, 2016
- The New DAIDS Table for Grading the Severity of Adult and Pediatric Adverse Events (Version 2.0) training presentation is available on the Safety and Pharmacovigilance Training page.
February 5, 2016
- Do you know about HANC? The Office of HIV/AIDS Network Coordination (HANC) is a valuable resource for DAIDS Clinical Trial Networks and Site Personnel. Click here to learn more.
December 14, 2015
- The Protocol Development Lifecycle and DAIDS Study Status documents have been posted to the Protocol Development Information Page
December 11, 2015
- Updated IND and non-IND Protocol Lists have been Posted to the Case Report Form (CRF) Management Page. Click here to learn more.
December 3, 2015
- Updated reference documents for DAERS access and use have been posted to the Safety and Pharmacovigilance Expedited Reporting: DAERS page
November 20, 2015